Welcome to the Sanders Corner Elementary PTA Website!
JOIN THE PTA TODAY! 2017-2018 MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN!
Register for the Communication Platform:
We are glad you are here and hope you will love this all in ONE place for Communication, Sales, Volunteer Signups,School Directory, Calendars and Much More to stay connected with the PTA!
SO LET'S GET STARTED!
Step 1: Create an Account or Login
Step 2: Enter your Family Information
Step 3: Purchase PTA Membership
Please note: You must complete the entire process of purchasing membership (add to cart and checkout)
ASEP CLUB MAKE UP DATES DUE TO WEATHER CLOSURES
Make-up sessions for ASEP clubs cancelled due to weather are scheduled at the discretion of the club instructor on make-up days designated by the PTA. At this point, the PTA has designated 3/23, 4/3 and 4/4 as club make-up days.
This week, 11 clubs were cancelled due to weather. The PTA is pleased to be able to offer the following ASEP club make-up classes:
- Flag Football Club – make-up to be held on Friday, 3/23
- Arts & Crafts Club - make-up to be held on Tuesday, 4/3
- Karaoke Club K-2 - make-up to be held on Tuesday, 4/3
- Sign Language Club - make-up to be held on Wednesday, 4/4
- Floor Hockey Club - make-up to be held on Wednesday, 4/4
- STEAM Club - make-up to be held on Wednesday, 4/4
- POUND for Kids Club - make-up to be held on Wednesday, 4/4
- Lego Club - make-up to be held on Wednesday, 4/4
- Dance Fitness Club - make-up to be held on Wednesday, 4/4
- Minecraft Club - make-up to be held on Wednesday, 4/4
- Pokemon Club - make-up to be held on Wednesday, 4/4
The printable calendar listing all ASEP clubs meeting dates during Session 2 has been updated to reflect the additional make-up days.
The Session 2 ASEP Dismissal Plan has also been updated.
ASEP SESSION 2 INFORMATION
There will be 5, 6, 7, 8,12 and 13 week clubs in Session 2. To avoid any confusion on club meeting dates, please use the printable calendar listing all ASEP clubs meeting dates during Session 2
A few notes for the calendar:
- Spanish club will only meet on Thursdays. There will not be a Spanish Club on Tuesdays
- MakerSpace and Minecraft will not meet during the week of the book fair (3/13 and 3/14)
- Garage Band does not begin until Feb 12 (no Garage Band club on Feb 5)
- Coding will end on 3/16
- DramaKids runs until 4/27
- Chorus runs until 5/1
All clubs are immediately after school and end at 3:45. All children must either be picked up by a parent/caregiver or go to the CASA program. There is no bus transportation.
ASEP Pickup Map - map of club pick up locations
ASEP-Pick Instructions for Parents - pickup instructions for parents
Session 2 ASEP Dismissal Plan - lists the club pickup locations
We need your help! We are behind in our Bonus Dollars goal this year, and only 57 families have linked their Harris Teeter VIC cards. Please help our school by linking your Harris Teeter VIC card to Sanders Corner (School Code: 5859). You can help the school earn money just by doing your regular shopping. Link at the store or online: https://www.
FEBRUARY BOX TOPS CONTEST
The monthly prize will go to the class with the most box tops. They will win a popcorn party. The individual winner prize will get a Zinga gift card. Get those box tops in by the end of the month! Contact Ellen Hillebrand for more information!
COMMITTEE CHAIR OPENINGS FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
WANT TO BE PART OF A GREAT TEAM!: We are in full swing of building our committees and chairs for the 2017-2018 school year and would love for you to be involved. Please review the list of all the open position committee chairs and check out the descriptions on our website and reach out to Toni Hansen if you are interested or would like more information.
Committee Chairs Opportunities:
Grounds Improvement Co-Chair (s)
Back to School Supplies for the 2018-2019 school year Chair
Spirit Wear: STORE IS ALWAYS OPEN!
Every Friday is Spirit Friday! Show your Dolphin pride and wear your new Spirit Wear. We have many new designs, thanks to Ali Bradley, to choose from.
New inventory now available online. Check out the new T-shirt design as well!